Kambaku River Lodge/Kruger National Park – Luxurious 4 star accommodation, with many 5 star qualities, surrounded by mountains – 180 degree vista of the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park, home to the famous Big 5. Kambaku River Lodge is privately owned by Tony and Leanne and takes it’s name from one of the legendary Magnificent Seven big tusker elephants of the Kruger National Park.
A maximum of 16 guests, can enjoy the luxurious serviced 3 bedroom Kambaku River house or separate Joao, Shawu , Mafunjane or Shingwedzi suites, all offering superb views of the Crocodile river and Kruger National Park. Option of King beds or twin beds, dressed in luxury percale linen and down duvets. Self catering or Dinner/Breakfast on request served to your private patio. Golf can be arranged at the famous Leopard Creek Golf Course. In house beauty therapist for relaxing massages.
Regular sightings of hippo, large herds of elephant and buffalo, rhino, leopard and other interesting wild life can be viewed from the comfort of your private suite or the river deck. A haven for the bird lover with an abundance of birdlife all year round, providing many photographic memories.
The cry of the fish eagle is often heard as it soars high in the sky epitomising the heart of Africa. Tranquil and relaxing evenings around the fire experiencing the African sounds and starlit nights. Self drive to the Kruger National Park – 15 minutes away or we can arrange one of the many specialised safari excursions that are offered in open game vehicles at a surcharge. 12km from the Malelane Town and 23 from the Malelane Kruger National Park gate. Trips to Blyde River Canyon or a safari walk in the Kruger National Park can all be arranged for you.
Things to do Nearby
Things to Bring
* No smoking inside the suites as well as Kambaku River House
* Daily housekeeping
* Breakfast (optional) on request- ZAR 180 pp
* Dinner (optional) on request at an additional cost of ZAR 299 pp provided ordered in advance
* Gift Shop
* Laundry service – surcharge applicable
* Prior arrangement to be made for extra beds
* Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is a 40 minute drive from the lodge
* Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost
* Car Rentals available from the airport
* In-house spa therapist offering, facials, body massages, manicures and pedicures